Why Work for Us
We work hard, we challenge ourselves, and each other and have a real passion for what we do.
For roles not based in our retail stores or warehouses, we now offer a flexible hybrid working environment. Allowing you to work from home, at our beautiful Norwich Head Office or a mix of the two.
We are also very family friendly. Many of our staff – including our Directors – are parents, so we understand how important it is to have flexibility when it’s needed.
We offer a great package of benefits and perks*, which include:
- Very generous employee discount scheme on all our products, with a discount for friends and family too
- We love to treat employees for those special milestones, including birthdays, getting married or becoming a new parent
- Part funded private medical insurance
- Free cash health plan
- Access to a fantastic discount platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Death in Service Insurance
*Following successful completion of your probationary period
I’ve never worked for such a generous, friendly company. Anyone and everyone will lend an ear if you need help…
The Cotswold Company feels like one big family which is perfect given you spend most of your life at work!
I love my job and this place!